I recently read a book called Becoming A Writer (bit late, you might say, but there’s always room for improvement). There is some great and very practical advice in there, but one suggestion that momentarily made me feel a bit of a fail.
I was going to write you a blog post but unfortunately I didn’t have time, so instead here’s a list of five things I have read this week that I found funny, interesting and/or helpful. Enjoy!
- 10 Reasons not to be a writer by Matt Haig
- Part Five of The Working Barbarian, The Riddle of the Runes, by Sam Kurd
- Design student Philipp Meyer develops comic book for the blind
- Why don’t we take children’s books seriously? by Julia Donaldson in The Telegraph
- Work hard and be nice – interview with Kirsty Logan including her tips for writers on Writers’ Circle Scotland